Welcome to the Pfizer Web site. The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only.
- Content: Pfizer will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness of the information contained herein. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. This is not intended in any manner to be a substitute to professional medical advice. Pfizer disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Pfizer nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
- Third Party Web sites and Links: This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom Pfizer has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom Pfizer has no control. Pfizer makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Pfizer in any manner whatsoever.
- Medical Information: This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Forward Looking Statements: This Web site contains forward-looking statements about Pfizer's financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in pharmaceutical research and development; decisions by regulatory authorities regarding whether and when to approve drug applications and supplemental drug applications as well as their decisions regarding labeling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of Pfizer products; competitive developments; the ability to successfully market both new and existing products; challenges to the validity and enforcement of Pfizer's patents; trends toward managed care and health care cost containment; governmental laws and regulations affecting health care, including without limitation regarding pharmaceutical product access, pricing and reimbursement; and general economic conditions, such as interest rate and foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations. Pfizer assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
- Trademarks: All trademarks including product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Pfizer, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Pfizer actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Copyrights: The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2020 Pfizer Healthcare India Private Limited, India. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web site and all software used on this Web site is subject to copyright protection Copyright © 2020 Pfizer Healthcare India Private Limited, India. The contents of Pfizer Web sites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Pfizer. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Pfizer, or any third party.
- Void Where Prohibited: This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in India. Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of India, the information pertaining to Pfizer products is intended for use only by residents of India. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in India. This site links to other sites produced by Pfizer's various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside India. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. Pfizer reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
- Miscellaneous: If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Pfizer reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.
- Product Information: The product information that may be provided on this Web site is intended only for the residents of India. The products discussed herein may have different product labeling in different countries.
- Disclaimer: THIS WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. PFIZER DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEB SITE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL PFIZER BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF PFIZER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING INFORMATION RELATING TO MEDICAL AND HEALTH CONDITIONS, PRODUCTS AND TREATMENTS, IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS OFTEN PRESENTED IN SUMMARY OR AGGREGATE FORM. IT IS NOT MEANT TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE PROVIDED BY A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR IN ANY PRODUCT PACKAGING OR LABELS. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR DIAGNOSING A HEALTH PROBLEM OR PRESCRIBING A MEDICATION. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURERS OF THE PRODUCTS ON OR IN THE PRODUCT PACKAGING AND LABELS BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT PURCHASED ON THIS WEB SITE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN AND MEDICAL ADVISORS PRIOR TO BEGINNING ANY SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM OR IF YOU HAVE HEALTH CONCERNS OR ISSUES. ANY LINKS ON THIS WEB SITE TO WEB SITES OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE ONLY. PFIZER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT AND PERFORMANCE OF THESE WEB SITES OR FOR YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH THEM AND OUR INCLUSION OF LINKS TO SUCH WEB SITES DOES NOT IMPLY ANY ENDORSEMENT OF THE MATERIAL ON SUCH WEB SITES.